List:       gnash-dev
Subject:    Re: [Gnash-dev] Windows plugin
From:       Andrea_Palmatè <andrea.palmate () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-12 17:04:02

Il giorno 11/lug/09, alle ore 23:52, strk ha scritto:

> On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 06:24:05PM +0200, Andrea Palmatè wrote:
>
>> The Linux plugin seems too hard to port on amiga platform. Yes, i
>> have
>> a working giochannel library but we haven't the fork/wait mechanism
>> Any tip?
>
> Joining the effort on the reentrant core lib task ?
> That's the main obstacle to get a proper (multithreaded) plugin.

i'm here... :)
The Windows plugin system seems a good example but i don't know if it
could be a good start for Linux.
Subclassing the passed window pointer from browser seems also faster
for me because i can write directly into and intercept the messages so
i can make the same things i make with GUI
I don't know if would be simply on Linux.. but you will know very well..

Andrea