List:       gnash-dev
Subject:    Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Weird actionscript bug
From:       Udo Giacomozzi <udo.gnash () nova-sys ! net>
Date:       2007-12-07 12:50:30

Hello zou,

Friday, December 7, 2007, 3:25:24 AM, you wrote:
zl> I'll commit a test based on yours.  The actions order is mixed up when
zl> calling  gotoFrame in a event handler in current design.

FYI, a gotoAndPlay() in a onEnterFrame handler does not suffer this
problem. I guess this is because onEnterFrame does not qualify as a
"event handler"..

At least it works as a workaround for me...

Udo