List:       gnash-dev
Subject:    Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] X11 dependency with FB gui
From:       Udo Giacomozzi <udo.gnash () nova-sys ! net>
Date:       2007-12-05 15:43:20

Hello strk,

>> I'll try to revert this patch and see if that makes any difference...

s> Of course it will, but --enable-gui=fb,fltk would trigger trigger 'undefined
s> symbol' errors, or fb,gtk will link X11 back and trigger the same error
s> you're having

I wasn't talking about fixing the problem, just want to see if that
gives us hints. Apparently you already know that it will fix the
FB-only case. At least I will be able to use current HEAD.

Didn't intend to commit that patch anyway

Udo