List:       gnash-dev
Subject:    Re: [Gnash-dev] No rule to make target
From:       "Asger Ottar Alstrup" <asger () area9 ! dk>
Date:       2007-12-01 16:40:45

On Dec 1, 2007 11:17 AM, strk <strk@keybit.net> wrote:

> Sorry, it was probably before I committed the fix, please try again
> after an update.

I can confirm that the problem has been fixed. Now, most of the Arctic
examples work. The other problems I listed about GradientFill and mouse_hide
are still there. I'll try to submit a test case for the gradient fill
Monday.

The performance of Gnash is pretty bad compared to the Adobe Flash player.
It takes many, many seconds to build the screen in some of the bigger Arctic
examples. I would think it's probably 50 times slower than the Adobe Flash
player.

Regards,
Asger