List:       gnash-dev
Subject:    [Gnash-dev] Test Case Results
From:       "mark cox" <markcox () email ! com>
Date:       2006-11-21 21:35:55

Hi,
The test cases for flash version 8 don't work at all for me on windows. I
just get a blank display. This is using ie and firefox.
Also, sometimes the other tests produce a blank display. i tried running
several versions, and as soon as one version worked, the others started
working too.

I will continue to post test case results regularly if people find them
useful.

mark