List:       gnash
Subject:    [Gnash] gnash and jackd
From:       Free Ekanayaka <free () 64studio ! com>
Date:       2008-05-12 13:26:19

Hi,

I'm using gnash 0.8.2 on Ubuntu/hardy, and it works perfectly
with the ALSA and Pulse Audio GStreamer backends. However I can't
get it working the the jackaudiosink (from the gstreamer-plugins-bad
package). while other gstreamer applications like totem work fine
with it and I can route the audio output to the JACK server.

I've tried to force the use of the jack sink both with
gstreamer-properties and with ~/.gnashrc, but I had no luck so far.

Hints?

Thanks!

Free