List:       gmp-discuss
Subject:    Some Itanium Assembly Code
From:       jason.worth.martin () gmail ! com (Jason Martin)
Date:       2011-09-07 6:23:49

Hi All,

I've been tinkering around with GMP on Itanium, but I fear I don't
have time to work on it anymore.  So, for the other two people in the
world who are still interested in Itanium, here is a link to my
assembly code:

http://modular.math.jmu.edu/itanium_asm.tgz

There is a mul_basecase.asm included in the tarball which gives a
small, but measurable improvement to performance (after tuning, etc.).

Happy Coding,
--jason