List:       gmp-discuss
Subject:    GMP Current Releases
From:       tg () gmplib ! org (Torbjorn Granlund)
Date:       2010-10-13 6:29:27

Jocke Averstedt <joakim.averstedt at gmail.com> writes:

  Hi there,

  Issues with GMP 5.0.1 & GMP 4.3.2:

     - Gcc 4.3.2 miscompiles GMP on 64-bit machines.

  Since I need this library to install other stuff, I would like you to
  recommend a release that is working with 64-bit systems. I run Linux server
  2.6.32-24-generic on Ubuntu 10.04.1.

I think most other GCC releases will work.  I'd suggest that you try,
and don't forget to do "make check" in GMP.

--
Torbj?rn