List:       gmp-discuss
Subject:    A 2nd time - Solaris 10 compile of GMP 4.2
From:       thywyn () yahoo ! com (Jon S)
Date:       2006-05-01 17:13:36

Hey people, I?m having an issue where I use
?./configure ABI=32?, but the make for the whole mpn
directory fails with ?
. Warning: integer constant is
too large for ?long? type? ..  Is there a way around
this?  I?m having problems compiling the GMP module
for perl (ELFCLASS64 error) and one of the solutions
is to compile GMP in 32-bit mode.  So, I?m kind of in
a pickle.  Thanks for any help.