List:       gmp-discuss
Subject:    mpfr comparison functions
From:       etruscan () email ! arc ! nasa ! gov (Jeffrey Green)
Date:       2004-06-26 0:10:13

I'm using gmp-4.1.3 and the mpfr that came bundled with it.  However, the
mpfr header seems to lack all mpfr comparison functions except mpfr_eq,
which is a an mpf compatible epsilon-style comparison.  Is this a
configuration error in my setup, an omission of a necessary header, or are
these functions (mpfr_equal_p, mpfr_lessgreater_p, etc.) not yet in mpfr,
or removed from mpfr?

thanks much,
-jeff