List:       gluster-users
Subject:    [Gluster-users] /etc/exports functionality?
From:       SKreien () la-z-boy ! com (Scot Kreienkamp)
Date:       2012-05-31 19:05:29

Hi,

I have an NFS server that I would like to move over to gluster.  I have a test 3.3 \
gluster setup (thanks for the shiny new release!), and I'm looking to replicate the \
setup I have now with my exports file.  I have one main directory and many \
subdirectories that are remotely mounted via NFS to various hosts.  I don't want to \
mount the entire filesystem on the remote hosts as that leaves too much room for \
error and mischief.  Is there a way to control access to a specific shared \
subdirectory either via NFS or the FUSE client?

Thanks!

Scot Kreienkamp
skreien at la-z-boy.com

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. \
It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure \
under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you \
are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other \
than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received \
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or by telephone \
                at the above number. Thank you.