List:       gluster-users
Subject:    [Gluster-users] Some information on 3.3 beta of glusterfs
From:       comunelevico () gmail ! com (Marco Agostini)
Date:       2011-07-22 7:49:15

Hi, I recently read that 3.3 beto of glusterfs was released.

I have installed on all servers that are used to manage the cluster glusterfs

Do I must install version 3.3 on the client too ?

problems related to the management of large files (eg, file storage
for machine KVM), during the self-healing, have been resolved ?

thanks.