List:       gluster-devel
Subject:    [Gluster-devel] Following up on the Gluster 8 conversation from the community meeting
From:       Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-01-10 5:37:16

I had mentioned that I'll reach out to Amar to urge about making
progress on Gluster 8. We did have a conversation and upon reviewing
the present state of the list of issues/features with the release
label, Amar would be setting up a meeting to obtain a more pragmatic
and reality based plan. It is somewhat obvious that a number of items
listed are not feasible within the current release timeline. Please
wait for the meeting request from Amar.

Community Meeting Calendar:

APAC Schedule -
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:30 AM IST
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

NA/EMEA Schedule -
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

Gluster-devel mailing list
Gluster-devel@gluster.org