List:       gluster-announce
Subject:    Call for Participation: Gluster Community Days
From:       johnmark () gluster ! org (John Mark Walker)
Date:       2013-08-19 20:36:54

If you saw this blog post - \
http://www.gluster.org/2013/08/gluster-world-tour-coming-to-a-city-near-you/ - then \
you know we are planning several upcoming Gluster Community Days:

    August 27 ? San Francisco ? Rackspace has generously agreed to host this \
                Community Day
     - http://www.meetup.com/GlusterFS-Silicon-Valley/events/124722542/

    September 4 ? Stockholm, Sweden ? Our first event in the nordic region!
     - http://red.ht/11JazeE

    September 10 ? London, England ? Continuing the Northern road show
     - http://www.meetup.com/Gluster/London-GB/986272/

    September 19 ? New Orleans, Louisiana ? Co-located with LinuxCon/CloudOpen North \
                America
     - http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america/

    October 24 ? Edinburgh, Scotland ? Co-located with LinuxCon/CloudOpen Europe
     - http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe

...with more on the way later this year and next year.

This email is to invite you to participate, either by attending or perhaps speaking. \
Most of the agendas for these community days have been filled, but there are still \
some speaking slots available. If you wish us to consider your inclusion in the \
community day agendas, please send a brief note to cfp (at) gluster.org, enclosing a \
title for your proposed talk, brief description of its contents, and a brief bio that \
includes your past speaking appearances.

Look forward to seeing you there!

-John Mark