List:       glibc-help
Subject:    Re: resolv/tst-resolv-res_init fails with unshare (CLONE_NEWUTS) failed: Operation not permitted
From:       John Lumby via Libc-help <libc-help () sourceware ! org>
Date:       2022-03-01 19:40:45

Thanks Florian  -

My ooppss  -    the FAIL was actually on
FAIL: resolv/tst-resolv-res_init-multi

But I looked in tst-resolv-res_init.out -    I should have looked in \
tst-resolv-res_init-multi.out   -    where I see something completely different  - a \
timeout  (which I think I have seen before)

Sorry for false alarm   (although now I have learned about unshare :-)

Cheers,   John Lumby