List:       glibc-help
Subject:    Project
From:       salacuna () fusat ! cl (Mr Ahmed Fayad)
Date:       2019-10-20 18:02:00

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Attn
We are international project financiers and we specialize in both start up projects \
and existing businesses needing funding or Loan for expansion. We are committed to \
helping businesses develop and succeed. We will like to partner with you/your company \
should you be interested or may require funding for the expansion of your business. \
We will be glad to receiving your terms and condition before proceeding further. We \
are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest and we \
are open for discussion to any lucrative investments you can recommend to us which \
will be implemented under a blind trust investment venture. This is my personal emil \
addresses:

attnahmed2@gmail.com
Looking forward to hear from you.
Sincere regards,