List:       glibc-help
Subject:    Building 2.27 on CentOS
From:       anhubert () googlemail ! com (Andreas Hubert)
Date:       2018-06-01 13:54:00

The commands I provided where the exact ones, just double dash is garbled by my mail \
client: ? vs -- But I think I found now the reason. Since you claimed you always \
compile like that and never had issues, I tried with a vagrant virtual box on centos \
and it worked without any problem and also way faster.

The problem I had was because I was running the build in docker container on MacOS \
inside a mounted volume. So I will try to first copy my base directory inside the \
docker container to build it there and then copy back the resulting files and if this \
still fails I have to check how I could run my builds on a VM directly instead of \
docker.

Thanks for your hints which took me to the conclusion that something with my \
environment must be wrong.