List:       glibc-help
Subject:    strrstr
From:       carlos () systemhalted ! org (Carlos O'Donell)
Date:       2008-05-02 19:59:00

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:50 AM, Reuben Thomas <rrt@sc3d.org> wrote:
> [looking for tests]
>
>  Sorry, scratch that. I was looking in the wrong directory. There still
> don't seem to be any strstr tests, though, so my question "should I make
> some?" still applies.

Yes please, we are desperate need of more tests for some the basic
string operations. We test strstr only indirectly by using it in
*other* tests. Infact it would be a greater service to glibc to
provide string test functions. I would certainly champion those
patches with the core maintainers.

Cheers,
Carlos.