List:       glibc-alpha
Subject:    Payment Manager Representative
From:       John Fowler <j.fowler123456 () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2007-11-25 15:48:10

Anderson Textiles Limited, is a UK textile company. We produce and distribute \
clothing materials such as batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costume \
worldwide. We have reached big sales volume of textile materials in the Europe and \
now are trying to penetrate the United kingdom and America market. Quite soon we will \
open representative offices or authorized sales centers in the United kingdom, \
America and some other countries
                   We are looking for

*Payment Manager Representative
*Book-Keeper

IMPORTANT:

You must be over 18 years of age.

If you meet these conditions and wish to apply as a Payment Manager Representative or \
Book-Keeper.Send this reference

Position number#AZ34-768-BT2.Along with your;
First Name:...............
Last Name:................
Address:..................
City:.....................
State:....................
Zipcode:..................
Phone Number:.............
Marital Status:
Age:.............
Nationality:.............

So that you can CONFIRM this Job Position Active for yourself so as we could proceed \
sending the Agreement to you so as if you are satisfied with it we could proceed in \
the Job Proper.
                         Commission:

10% of every Payment that is cashed
instantly"cash in hand" or "cash on counter" is what you get from the total cashed \
amount.

EXAMPLE

If you receive a payment of $1,000.00 your net income is $100.00,(WHICH IS 10% ON \
EVERY PAYMENTS RECEIVED)our company supports any fees. You will process at least 2-3 \
orders per-day and you will earn more than $200.00 cash in hand each day.

REMEMBER:THE MORE ORDERS YOU PROCESS- AT A FASTER THE RATE THE HIGHER YOU STAND TO \
EARN DAILY.

I wish to hear from you soonest.
On Behalf of Anderson Corporations.
John Fowler (Mr)