List:       glibc-alpha
Subject:    timer_settime with CLOCK_REALTIME and the year 2038
From:       "Hans Meier" <mansheier () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-11-19 12:04:11

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct mailing list. If not please tell me where to post \
my questions.

I would like to know if timer_settime has problems if I use CLOCK_REALTIME in \
timer_create and change the system time while the timer is running (e.g. from winter \
to summer time).

Another question is: Will timer_settime have problems in the year 2038 because of 32 \
bit time_t ?

Hans Meier