List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Re: compile-error on lic.c
From:       Jens Finke <pearl () darkride ! net>
Date:       1999-04-20 6:52:03

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999, Johann Schneidhofer wrote:

> hi,
>
> [...]
> Using Gimp 1.0.1
> gtk+-1.2.2
> glib-1.0.6-3

Hm, the Gimp 1.0.1 doesn't compile against the gtk+-1.2.2. This is only
possible with a version higher (or equal) than 1.0.3. I also think that
you should update your glib version to 1.2.2 (normaly the gtk+1.2.2
shouldnt even compile!). If you did this, try to compile your plugin again
(it was a plugin, wasn't it?) and use the gimp-tool (gimp-tool --help).

     Jens
--
++++++++ www.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/~pearl +++++++++
"They constitue direct competition to WINDOWS, and unless