List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Announcement: release 0.3 of clickable imagemap plug-in
From:       Maurits Rijk <lpeek.mrijk () consunet ! nl>
Date:       1999-01-31 12:08:38

Hi,

Release 0.3 of my plug-in for the creation of clickable imagemaps is now

available on my homepage: http://home-2.consunet.nl/~cb007736 . Some
highlights from this release:

* You can now load a CSIM file that was saved by this plug-in. Files
saved by other programs may cause problems. I haven't tested this yet.
* Accelerators in menus
* Selection operations (move up/down, delete, edit).
* Warning/error dialog for file operations
* Map-name in title in main dialog
* 'target frame name' in area settings.
* JavaScript (onMouseover, onMouseout) in area settings.
* Doubleclick on shape pops up area settings dialog.
* Browse button in URL field in area settings dialog.
* Fixed size of statusbar fields.
* Move to front/send to back
* Write image size in HTML file
* Deselect all if clicked in area with no object.
* Implemented statusbar dimension field
* Added 4 extra handles to rectangular selection.

The program was tested with GTK 1.0.6 and Gimp 1.0.2. I don't know about
other versions.

Maurits Rijk
lpeek.mrijk@consunet.nl