List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Wacom Tablets - Whats out there
From:       Seth Burgess <sjburges () ou ! edu>
Date:       1999-01-29 0:00:24

I'm not sure why its not on the gimp site already, but here's the site
you're looking for:

http://www.gtk.org/~otaylor/xinput/

Its a bit old, but I think everything still holds.  There's also an intuos
driver under development by raph (and some other hackers?) at:

http://levien.com/free/linux_intuos.html

Support for tablets is improved in Gimp 1.1.x with a new "Ink" tool that
is just too much fun to play with.  Of course 1.1.x is development, and
crashes semi-regularly, so use at your own risk.

Hopefully this should answer everyone's Wacom questions :)

Happy GIMPing!
Seth
sjburges@gimp.org