List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Re: slidescanner
From:       Mike McNally <mmcnally () cwix ! com>
Date:       1999-01-21 19:12:27

First: I apologize for making the rude comment to Vince regarding decision
making.  Second: thanks for the excellant info on slidescanners Magnus.

--
Cordially,
Mike McNally

Speculators may do no harm as bubbles on a steady stream of enterprise.
But the position is serious when enterprise becomes the bubble on a
whirlpool of speculation.               --John Maynard Keynes