List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Re: Problems running configure
From:       Christopher Fury <cfury () bev ! net>
Date:       1998-05-31 15:54:31

Actually, I had a problem simular to what Mr. Favor is experiencing.  I
run
debian and had installed the libjpeg, etc libraries, but I had forgotten
install the libjpeg-dev packages...  Without these you cannot compile
programs
to use the library.

Forgive me if this has already been discussed, I just got back from
vacation and
I only skimmed through my backlog of mail... :)