List:       gimp-user
Subject:    [Gimp-user] GIMP changed the save as dialog box file type for all apps
From:       David B Kelly via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list () gnome ! org>
Date:       2019-06-19 22:35:18

After installing the latest version I noticed that when in other applications I \
perform a save as operation on a jpg photo the dialog box comes up with file type \
GIMP even though I have changed all associations away from GIMP. In fact when I open \
Windows 10 App settings and go to set default file types by application, GIMP does \
not even show up on the list. How can I revert this to the default settings?
Thanks

--
David B Kelly

--