List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-user] scaling tool problems
From:       Richard via gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list () gnome ! org>
Date:       2019-01-20 17:59:56

What exactly do you mean by "faint" and "washed out" -- can you post some s=
creenshots?

The first thing that comes to mind is check if the layer being rotated has =
a specific opacity (<100%) or blending mode (other than "Normal") that's ca=
using the issue, as the previews you see when using the tool don't take the=
se into account.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger@hotmail.com