List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-user] Command line GIMP 2.10.6
From:       Liam R E Quin <liam () holoweb ! net>
Date:       2018-11-18 23:37:31

On Sun, 2018-11-18 at 15:04 -0600, Tim Even via gimp-user-list wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to do batch processing of photo files.  gimp from a command
> line dosn't work. To wit: PS C:\Users\timre> gimp gimp : The term
> 'gimp' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet,  Same for
> gimp_2.10.6.   Can I do this with gimp 2.10.6 on Win 10 -- or 2.10.8
> on Linux?

Are you using PowerShell? This error usually suggests either your
cmdlet is spelt differently (e.g. Gimp instead of gimp) or, more
likely, that the new release of GIMP isn't in your path, since it
installs to a different place.

http://techgenix.com/powershell-errors-term-not-recognized/

slave ankh

Click here to have the slave beaten.