List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-user] Comments on GIMP
From:       Kevin Payne <paynekj () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2015-08-10 10:21:56

According to the current documentation,  Tcl is still available!: \
http://docs.gimp.org/2.8/en/gimp-concepts-script-fu.html

Sadly I don't think it's true, and the TkInter support didn't get included in the \
bundled Python, so we can't have the native file-open dialog and have to use the GTK \
abomination.

Kevin