List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-user] Copy of Gimp software-Bill Rivers
From:       Jernej =?utf-8?Q?Simon=C4=8Di=C4=8D?= <jernej|s-gmane () eternallybored ! org>
Date:       2012-08-29 19:16:01

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:54:16 +0000, Bill Rivers wrote:

> I had an earlier version of Gimp when lightning got my computer. This new 2.8.2 \
> version is too large for me to download. Can I make a donation to the Gimp cause \
> and have a copy of the software on DVD sent to me? Or can I still get an earlier \
> version that is small enough to download? Bill Rivers, 10577 Linton Road, Warthen, \
> Ga. 31094

If you're talking about the Windows installer, the old versions are still
available on SourceForge. 2.6.12 is here:
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-win/files/GIMP%20%2B%20GTK%2B%20(stable%20release)/GIMP%202.6.12%20%2B%20GTK%2B%202.16.6/gimp-2.6.12-i686-setup-2.exe/download>

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >