List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-user] Combine two images
From:       Jim Hall <volunteer.jim () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-27 13:57:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> If what you're trying to create is side-by-side images, you might try
> the Gimp pandora plugin or the Hugin app which create panoramic images
> from a set of images.
>
> R.Parr
> Temporal Arts

Ok, been reading and practising. Both the plugins you mentioned look more
photo oriented than the drawings I'm working with. Good for future
reference, though.

Chris, yes my version does have "Open as Layers".

Thank you all for the tips. The project is done and handed off to the people
who needed it. After I failed a few times, it worked just fine.

Jim