List:       gimp-user
Subject:    [Gimp-user] A new broken glass approach
From:       John Culleton <john () wexfordpress ! com>
Date:       2009-06-24 22:58:33

I saw a book cover where a photo of some people was overlaid with a
semi translucent layer with radiating cracks  from a central point,
something like the starburst effect but removing parts of the semi
translucent layer instead of coloring them.  A bullet hole in a
dirty glass  window is the net effect. I can diddle with this idea
myself of course, but if someone has already done it  I would
appreciate a reference.

--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95