List:       gimp-user
Subject:    [Gimp-user] png and  layers
From:       Michael_Hoeller () hugoboss ! com
Date:       2006-06-29 13:33:23

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--=_alternative 004A46D5C125719C_=

Hello all,

I like to save layer information of a manually created logo. Unfortunately
GIMP tells me that it can not save the layers as png file.
Is png not capable to save this infromation or do I some thing wrong?
Anyway which format can I use to save the layer information?

Thanks a lot
Michael

This e-mail (and/or attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. Use or \
disclosure of it by anyone other than a designated addressee is unauthorized.  If you \
are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail from the computer on which \
                you received it. We thank you for notifying us immediately.
--=_alternative 004A46D5C125719C_=

a manually created logo. Unfortunately GIMP tells me that it can not save
the layers as png file.</font>
or do I some thing wrong? Anyway which format can I use to save the layer
information?</font>
e-mail (and/or attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. Use or disclosure \
of it by anyone other than a designated addressee is unauthorized. </span><br> <span \
style="font-family:sans-serif,helvetica; font-size:10pt; color:#000000">If you are \
not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail from the computer on which you \
                received it. We thank you for notifying us immediately. </span><br>
--=_alternative 004A46D5C125719C_=--