List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-user] Animations with translucent layers?
From:       RalfGesellensetter <rgx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-02-25 19:30:09

Am Samstag 25 Februar 2006 20:17 schrieben Sie:
> the gifs that average users like you (maybe) and me have one 256
> color palette

Dear Carol,

thanks for your fast reply. If it was for exporting to GIF, I would have
come to the same conclusion. But it is also within GIMP preview
dialogue that the translucent gradients are not shown. I made sure in a
2nd trial that the layers themselves _are_ shown.

Regards
Ralf