List:       gimp-user
Subject:    [Gimp-user] Rotating whole image 18 degrees.
From:       Albert Wagner <alwagner () tcac ! net>
Date:       2003-10-24 18:52:50

I am building some animation frames and have a need to rotate an image
for degrees other than 90, 180, 270.  All I can find to do is to use the
transform tools->rotate. However, this only works on the top layer.  I
really hate having to apply the same procedure to each layer in turn.
Is there a trick that will enable me to do this?

--
Life is an offensive, directed against the repetitious mechanism of the
Universe.