List:       gimp-user
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-user] how to correct optical distortions of wide-angle lenses?
From:       Jason Pearce <jason () advastreme ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-01-24 22:00:50

Hi Peter ,
Have you seen panorama tools By Helmut Dresch???
There is a plugin for Gimp and photoshop it is free
and does exactly what you are looking for .
I use it to create full spherical panoramas out of 3-5 8mm
fisheye shots.
http://www.fh-furtwangen.de/~dersch/
it is not the easiest to use but there is plenty of documentation,
regards
Jason Pearce