List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] Another GUI oddity
From:       Dave Hill <dave () minnie ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-01-31 16:04:11

If you click on the "Set Image Scale" whilst your scaling is in Percent,
the scaling switches to PPI but the slider value comes out wrong. If you
click again on "Set Image Scale", it gets it right.

If you were already in PPI, it gets it right the first time!

Dave

--
Dave Hill, Kempston, Bedford UK           dave@minnie.demon.co.uk
                                davehill at users.sourceforge.net
Sicth munce ago, I cutn't evun spel enjuneer, and now I are one!