List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] Tonight's hacks
From:       Robert L Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2000-01-29 2:49:26

I flushed all the globals for real (and I think I cleaned up the
memory leaks) in everything except print.c (where it doesn't matter)
and print-ps.c (just a couple of FILE *'s, but that also doesn't
matter too terribly much).  print-escp2.c got the real treatment; I
put all the softweave stuff into a struct (shades of C++?).  I also
got rid of the broken 1440x720 and 2880x720 (aka 1440x720 two-pass)
microweave modes.  I didn't feel like fixing them; if someone wants
to, go ahead.

Henryk, could you grab the latest stuff from the repository
(print-escp2.c is at 1.48) and see how that works in your Ghostscript
driver?  If that looks good, I think we can start moving ahead on
this.

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk@alum.mit.edu>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@uunet.uu.net