List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] Gutenprint / iOS Airprint Canon Selphy CP1000
From:       Gritty Dee <da.grit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-12-21 10:21:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Amazing work on gutenprint, I can get almost anything to work on my RPi
server. However:

I have a Canon Selphy CP1000, I can print to it from OSX when I share the
printer on the RPi with gutenprint/cups but I'd also like to print from an
iOS device (that's where the most of the photo's are)

But the driver for the CP1000 does not support page selection so it sends
the wrong format to my CP1000 and it will not print. On OSX I can select
paper size.

IS there a way to get paper sizes into this driver? I know  how to
compile stuff but where to get started on modifying a driver?

Kind regards,
Gerrit