List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Driver for HP Officejet 4500 G510
From:       Robert Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2020-12-20 23:19:39

On 12/19/20 7:48 PM, Alan Knight wrote:
> Hello,
> Do you have a driver that will allow my HP Officejet 4500 G510 to work on Mac OS 11.1?

It's possible that one of the existing drivers will work (most likely OfficeJet 500, OfficeJet 700,
OfficeJet G55, OfficeJet Pro 1150C, OfficeJet R40, or OfficeJet LX -- all of the OfficeJet printers
we support use one of those drivers).  Otherwise, we do not currently have anyone maintaining this
driver, so we're not going to be able to support it unless someone steps up.