List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Canon CP400 5.2.15-pre1 driver setting problems on OSX Mojave
From:       Robert Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2019-06-30 13:33:55

On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 15:04:09 +0200, Bob Delair wrote:
> Hi ! I'm using above driver but I ran in some settings problems.
>
> When printing from Apple Photo I can't set the contrast / brightness
> etc. The selection is there but I can not select a value from the
> drop down (values are blurred). Manual input doesn't work
> either.. Fine adjustment setting works though.

The current release is 5.2.15; you should upgrade to that although I'm
not sure whether that will fix the problem (one of the Macintosh
people should be able to say more).

> When printing from GIMP 2.1 I can set the contrast etc but I can not
> expand the page to get the whole page filled… it sticks to the photo
> format.
>
> Am I doing something wrong here ?

No; the GIMP plugin doesn't currently allow expanding either dimension
beyond that of the page.
--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@alum.mit.edu>

--Eric Crampton