List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Kodak 6850 Driver
From:       Solomon Peachy <pizza () shaftnet ! org>
Date:       2019-01-30 22:47:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 09:04:30AM -0600, DJ JIIK wrote:
> I am thinking about purchasing an older Dye Sub printer (Kodak 6850) and
> Kodak is not supporting or updating firmware for this printer anymore.

Kodak is still actively supporing the 68xx family.  The last firmware
update was released in December 2017, and they have a driver with Win10
support.  See:

  http://imaging.kodakalaris.com/retailers/retailers-support-downloads

> I am creating an iPad photo booth with the new 11" iPad Pro. I will be
> running Snappic as the photo booth software. It has an app that will
> transfer the image to a separate Windows Computer which I would like to be

We won't be able to assist in any way with that configuration.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Coconut Creek, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^