List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Pixma Pro 9000ii
From:       Gernot Hassenpflug <aikishugyo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-01-12 11:41:10

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 6:15 AM Ellen and Bob Hesse via
Gimp-print-devel <gimp-print-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Hello,
> After installing Mojave on my Mac Mini late 2014 my printer no longer worked and \
> Canon no longer supports it. I downloaded Gutenprint 5.2.14. This was simple and \
> quick. I added the printer and the driver showed up immediately. Test print worked \
> great. Thanks!!!

Hello Ellen/Bob,
Glad this project could be of help with your Pro9000 Mk2, although you
will likely find some issues with colour printing of photos, since we
do not provide any calibration. Very happy that it works for you
though, and the you can make use of gutenprint under MacOSX.
Best regards,
Gernot Hassenpflug