List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Canon MP 240 - Mac Air OS Sierra
From:       Gernot Hassenpflug <aikishugyo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-03-16 0:15:52

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 5:10 AM, Usama Malik <usama.malik2173@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!

Hi Usama,

> I have a macbook air with OS Sierra, and a Canon MP 240 printer. I installed
> Gutenprint 5.2.12 driver for this and when i plug in the printer to the mac
> it detects it, even to the point to when i go to print it gives canon mp 240
> as an option, and when it goes to the print queue it has the file giving all
> the prompts up until printing, but never actually prints anything.

Can you please first try with the latest gutenprint for MacOS.
http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/MacOSX.php
That would be 5.2.13-pre1

> Can I get some help with this?

I don't recall if the MP240 has been tested or not, but as far as I am
aware no problems have been reported.
Since this is a Mac system, I'd suggest first getting the latest
version of gutenprint before discussing further.
Best regards,
Gernot Hassenpflug