List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Epson R330
From:       yongyuliu--- via Gimp-print-devel <gimp-print-devel () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2018-03-08 5:24:55

Thanks Robert
I will discuss with our team and see if we want to move on with GPL.
Thank you for your advices.

Yong

On Mar 7, 2018, at 7:21 PM, Robert Krawitz <rlk@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 19:18:47 -0800, yongyuliu@ymail.com wrote:
> Hi Robert
> Yes, we just need to program the printer and to integrate into our printing system, \
> so we will need the documentation and the source code. I will appreciate much if \
> you could provide us with materials.
> For your info, I am building a color 3D printer based on my patent pending idea. I \
> have purchased a color printer based on R330 and I need to integrate with a 3D \
> printer and other controls to build the Color 3D printer.
> Thank you for your kind assistance.

Just make sure that you're aware of the requirements imposed by the
GPL, in that case.  We are not going to consider offering Gutenprint
under a different license.
--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@alum.mit.edu>

--Eric Crampton