List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] SureColor P800
From:       Robert Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2017-09-24 14:34:06

I've improved the drop size tuning for the SureColor P800 on the
branch.

One thing I've observed is that the correspondence differs depending
upon the dot density in use.  I use narrow alternating stripes to
match drop sizes, with the goal being uniform darkness without visible
stripes.  I do this at low ink density, but then I found that at high
density there are stripes.  Thus far I haven't corrected for that.  I
should do another pass at high density to correct for this.  I won't
something to consider going forward.
--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@alum.mit.edu>

--Eric Crampton