List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    [Gimp-print-devel] Support for newer generation of HP printers
From:       "Retief, JD, Mnr <17571111 () sun ! ac ! za>" <17571111 () sun ! ac ! za>
Date:       2017-03-22 7:46:12

Greetings

Could you perhaps advise me as to whether Gutenprint will support the curre=
nt generation of HP DeskJet printer, specifically the 4535? If it were the =
case, do you know if it would be possible to adapt the driver to print the =
same pattern multiple times in one pass to achieve a thicker layer of ink? =
I am attempting to adapt an inkjet printer to print conductive materials fo=
r a master's thesis in electronic engineering and having this capability wo=
uld help a lot towards achieving my goals.

Thank you in advance,
Dani=EBl Retief
The integrity and confidentiality of this email is governed by these terms =
/ Hierdie terme bepaal die integriteit en vertroulikheid van hierdie epos. =
http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer