List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Canon Maxify MB2020 duplex mode
From:       "S." <sb56637 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-01-22 6:10:27

Hi Gernot,

I just wanted to report back that I am finally using Gutenprint 5.2.12
with the duplex option for the Canon MAXIFY MB2020. The driver is
absolutely *fantastic*. It is a truly *massive* improvement over the
proprietary Canon `cnijfilter2` driver that I was using before. Thanks
to this new Gutenprint driver, I finally have the fine output
adjustments I needed, the duplex mode is more intelligent because it can
also handle single-page documents, and best of all, there are no more
issues with missing lines that I had with the proprietary driver.

Thanks so much for making this work for open source users!