List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] Fwd:  question about printer
From:       Robert Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2016-04-20 12:39:52

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 15:41:10 +0900, Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
> Forwarding to the list.
> Robert, do you know if there any feasibility of adding this model to
> gutenprint?

Let me look into it.  Some of the newer Epson printers are 300
DPI-based rather than 360, and those definitely will not be handled.

href="mailto:aikishugyo@gmail.com" \
class="h5"><blockquote type="cite"><div>On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 10:06 PM, \
#cccccc;padding-left:1ex">Dear friends<br> <br> I trying to use gutenprint with Gimp \
0.8ex;border-left:1px solid #cccccc;padding-left:1ex">I can not understand how to add \
is pretty much guaranteed, although as far as I know there!  is no specific support \
in gutenprint for this model at present. I am not sure if support could be added \
quickly without having the printer physically at hand. Nevertheless, see \
choice:<br><a href="http://download.ebz.epson.net/dsc/search/01/search/searchModule" \
target="_blank">http://download.ebz.epson.net/dsc/search/01/search/searchModule</a><br>Search \
href="http://www.openprinting.org/printer/Epson/Epson-WP-4530" \
following two drivers are recommended, both porduced by \
Epson:</div><div>epson-20113w: <a \
href="http://www.openprinting.org/driver/epson-201113w" \
target="_blank">http://www.openprin!  \
0.8ex;border-left:1px solid #cccccc;padding-left:1ex"><br> Thank You<br> Natalya \
Find and fix application performance issues faster with Applications Manager<br> \
Applications Manager provides deep performance insights into multiple tiers of<br> \
your business applications. It resolves application problems quickly and<br> reduces \
your MTTR. Get your free trial!<br> <a \
href="https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/302982198;130105516;z" \
target="_blank">https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/302982198;130105516;z</a><br> \

--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@alum.mit.edu>