List:       gimp-print-devel
Subject:    Re: [Gimp-print-devel] hola on epson XP 410
From:       Robert Krawitz <rlk () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2016-02-20 1:39:40

On Thu, 18 Feb 2016 17:19:55 -0500, Lawrence Ulrich wrote:
> Hi, I was excited about your product, but I've noticed you don't seem to
> support the Epson Expression XP-410; it's one of their best selling home
> printers, wondering why it's not covered?

I haven't had a chance to keep up with their printers lately.

Can you print a self-test page (there should be a menu option on the
printer for it), scan it, and email me the scanned output (just me,
not the list please)?  Thanks!
--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@alum.mit.edu>

--Eric Crampton